Fixing Logo with Sample Color

Hey guys,

Sorry for not posting anything last week. However, I did fix something in logo for this week. (^_^/)

I painted color of the bruise for the logo (English one) and fix Thai alphabets so it more readable and less ambiguous.

Actually, I did try to change the font for all English and Thai but the result was bad, so I stick with Molly’s version.

Please leave comments, so I can continue develop on the color of the logo.

[The one I tried to change but it was too waxy]

[Original on the left and fixing one on the right]

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Logo and Package Design. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s