Hello! Unfortunately, I got really sick this week, so it hindered my ability to work extensively on both of these items. However, I wanted to have these up before today was over, so you get a more work-in-progress version.
Since I didn’t get to work on this as much as I would’ve like, it really didn’t turn out that great, although it is a nice motion visual for what my storyboards are about. However, after finishing and looking at it, I don’t think the idea is all that feasible. I prefer Birdie’s animated logo to this (sorry for the pixelation – I didn’t use that large of a file). However, some things that might need explaining:
* It’s told from Zombat’s perspective
* When the circle shakes, he’s tearing out his heart
* Aranya’s hidden to the side
*Orm smashes the heart back into his chest
This one I wanted to put up before Tuesday, but there’s still a good amount of work that’ll be going into it. I want to define the shapes more, the lineart needs A LOT of work, etc… But a few things:
* I thought it’d be interesting to sort of combine Poe’s/Birdie’s/my idea for a light source and suggest that, since the source is now the core of the earth, what if the magma was put into tubes and used to light the world? Small glimpses are at the bottom of the image.
* Since the Zombie world is upside down, I thought it’d be interesting if the mountain itself was upside down. So, the smallest part is at the bottom.
*I made the jagged rocks around the world look like jaws, so when you enter the world, you get out of the “mouth” of the zombie world, but if you think about leaving, you’ll have to enter the “jaws” again.
*In the actual rock where it’s located, inside (that’s glowing green and the source of the green smog) is where the reapers convene; I chose this place because it’s close to the entrance, as well as the center of the general world, so it’s easiest access to any place.
Before Tuesday, I also hope to finish my storyboards and one last idea… but those will come later! See you soon!